During this 2 day interactive course participants will:
- Identify strengths and areas to work on;
- Have a framework for managing and supervising
- Develop skills, techniques and strategies for managing people;
- Obtain support and
- Tackle work related problems and issues.
Using group and individual tasks participants will learn about:
- being responsible for people and their work: hopes and fears;
- managing people, teams and
- managing change;
- identifying challenges and learning goals;
- supervision and
- putting theory into practice: case study.